How to use online booking
- You will receive an email that allows you setup and log into the online booking system once you have an active membership.
- Click on the link and enter the details stated in the email. Your email address and temporary password.
- When the new screen has opened, enter a new password that you won’t forget as this will become your new password for every time you want to log in and book a class, swim slot or gym session.
- Look to the left hand side of your screen and click on the tab labelled portal. It will bring up a screen like the one below.
- Then proceed to click on the classes tab and click on the green box on the right hand side which states book class. (Circled below.)
- Once you have clicked on that, you will be able to see a list of all the available classes, swimming slots and gym slots you can book into it.
- Once you have found the slot which you would like to book in to, simply click on the box at the end of the slot you would like. When you see a blue tick you have selected that activity. (see below)
- To confirm this booking, return to the top of the page and press the blue book box. (see below)
- You will then be directed to a page that informs you that your booking is a success and you will be able to see your booking showing up in green.
- If for any reason you cannot attend your booking please cancel it so that it gives others a chance to book in.
- To do this simply log back in, go to your portal, click on the sub heading classes, find the booking you cannot attend and press the red cancel button. (see below)
- After you have pressed this, the booking will change from green to red. This will confirm your booking has been cancelled.